ETIZ Composite rebar use:
- In civil and industrial construction, in structures on an elastic foundation (mat and strip foundations, piles, industrial floorings);
- Concrete structures in aggressive salt and water environments (concrete breakwaters, swimming pools, concrete structures of port facilities, embankments and quays);
- Concrete structures in chemical and agricultural industries in corrosive environments with acids and alkalis (tanks, cisterns, pipeline systems, including the transportation of chemicals);
- Concrete structures near powerful electromagnetic fields (high voltage transformers and mounting platforms, concrete structures in the immediate vicinity of high-voltage cables and transformer substations);
- Concrete constructions with no electrical conductivity or radioparency (wards with special equipment in polyclinics, military facilities, nuclear industry);
- Soft eye tunnelling (retaining walls of metro stations, expansion of metro, pit barring);
- Elements of the road and transport industry on an elastic foundation (concrete bridge flooring, decking of prefabricated bridge flooring, concrete bridge parapets, road and air field slabs).
- Elements of buildings with low thermal conductivity (flexible ties in triple-layer walling panel).